Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Two Books!

For all you nerds out there, I proudly present...

The Big Gang Bang Theory



A silly (but sexy) piece about an 18-year-old cheerleader who wants to take the virginity of her geeky older step brother and four of his friends.

(Note: I may re-do the cover soon, so I'll probably edit this post later with the new one)

It's already been out for a few days, actually, so it's already live everywhere!  Check it out:



And I just finished the first installment of my next housewife story:

Counselor Cuckold


Natalie becomes dissatisfied with the lack of sex in her marriage and seeks a marriage counselor to try to save her relationship. However, the therapist's idea of making Natalie happy doesn't involve her husband...only his cock! Will Natalie's wanderlust put her marriage in further jeopardy?! You're likely to be shocked by the conclusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment